Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 29

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 29”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan had come in from the trial.”That was s shock”Alan said “Yes it was,Alan ,I been thinking after visiting my past that we sure be foster parents “Monica said “Foster parents”Alan said “Yes we adopted Emily remember that feeling? We loved her “Monica said “I would never love a daughter like I love Emily no one could replace her,Or Skye “Alan said “I’m not asking for replacement but just to open our heart and our home again,We have a lot to offer “Monica said “Alright,But I’m not sure if I want a baby “Alan said “I was thinking of a older one,They always get forgotten “Monica said “Yea “Alan said “Would you like to go now “Monica ask as Tracy came into the room.”What are you two up to “Tracy ask “We our going to be foster parents “Alan said “You got to be kidding me “Tracy said “We aren’t and if you don’t like it then go”Monica said “You can’t trust them”Tracy said “We don’t have to ask you for permission “Monica said they left. “They are losing it”Tracy said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re at home with Tea and Lila Rae and Sierra Rose and Juanita and Julian. “I want to make a toast to family who stood by me and helped me out of this”Lorenzo said “That’s What Family does “Juanita said “Yes”Tea said Sierra Rose was feeling guilty and not feeling well.”Sierra Rose “Skye said Sierra Rose sit down. “Sierra Rose ,Are you okay “ Lorenzo ask “Yes just tried,I’m going to lying down “Sierra Rose said she left. “Daddy, I’m glad you’re going to be okay ,Just try to stay out of trouble “Lila Rae said and left.”Tea,We need you're legal help again ,Alexis wants to take our grandson away from us,Julian did you know about it”Skye ask “No”Julian said “I will help with that too”Alexis said “Thanks “Lorenzo said Julian and Juanita and Tea left too. “I’m so relieved this is over “Lorenzo said “Me too “Skye said

Sierra Rose was lying in the bed sleeping dream about her life with Grayson she missed him so much..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment