Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 26

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 26”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose was looking out of her window thinking about that horrible night with Ayden when Skye came by.”Sierra Rose “Skye said “I’m not Remember wrong,I remember everything that happened to me with Ayden and everything that happened after “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose,I don’t want to go into this,I just don’t think you sure be talking like that,Helping you will the rape was hard I hated that it happened to you,I try to help you the best I could “Skye said “Yea,I’m going to play with my children “Sierra Rose said “Alright,Thanks for helping with you're father “Skye said “You’re Welcome “Sierra Rose said she left. Skye sign she really thought she was the best mother but now maybe she wasn’t when Rae came by. “Skye “Rae said “I remember each time I give birth Holding my children for the first time,I vowed that I would be the world's greatest mother and support and love my children no matter what and through the hard Time,I didn’t realize that I failed when my daughter need me the most “Skye said “What are you talking about “Rae ask “Sierra Rose think I wasn’t there for her when she was raped “Skye said “I’m sorry,I wish I was here for both of you “Rae said “I thought I handle it right,I told Sierra Rose to see a therapist and I support her decision on the abortion and not pressing charges “Skye said “I’m sure you did the best you could “Rae said as Lorenzo was listening to them.”That Time was a the darkest time for my family,Ric was great but I wish that Lorenzo was there,The whole time I was married to Ric I longed for Lorenzo “Skye said

Sierra Rose was in the movie room watching a movie with the children when Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra Rose,We need to talk “Lorenzo said they went into the hallway. “You need to apologize to you're mother,You hurt her when you told Skye about how she handle you're rape “Lorenzo said “Daddy ,You were not their”Sierra Rose said “No,I wish I was,I hated what happened but I’m sure you’re mother did the best she could “Lorenzo said “Yes she did”Sierra Rose said “Tell you’re mother “Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room.”Mother ,I’m sorry,I’m sure you handle it the best you could “Sierra Rose said “Thanks,I hated what happened “Skye said “I know,You were there for the nightmares “Sierra Rose said “Yes”Skye said “I have some new,After the trial the children and I are going back to London “Sierra Rose said “Why”Lorenzo ask “That’s where my life is”Sierra Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment