Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch 22

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 22”
At The Courthouse-Lorenzo trial-Alexis had just called Sierra Rose to the stand and she came in and everyone was shocked by that as Sierra Rose went on the stand. “Ms. Alcazar,Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but”The man said “Yes”Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose,On January 12 were you at you're parents house “Alexis ask “Yes I was in a accident and I was recovering their”Sierra Rose said “Did you see you're father come into the house in the middle of the night “Alexis ask “I call for my father to help me,I was physically then and my nurse left for the night and I need help getting into bed “Sierra Rose said “Did you see any blood on you're father clothes “Alexis ask “No “Sierra Rose said “Did you’re father tell you where he was”Alexis ask “No,I don’t talk about my father business with him”Sierra Rose said “Did you talk about anything “Alexis ask “No”Sierra Rose said Alexis was upset..”I’m done “Alexis said she sit down, “Sierra Rose,When did you get home “Tea ask “This morning “Sierra Rose said “How did you heard about you're father trial “Tea ask “Alexis office left a voicemail and I came as soon as I could “Sierra Rose said “Have you seen you're father before today “Tea ask “No”Sierra Rose said she got off the stand.
“You’re honor I would like to call,Mrs Marie Garcia “Alexis said Marie came into the courtroom and got swear in..”Mrs.Garcia,How many years did you work for the Alcazar “Alexis ask “For about ten years or more,I saw a lot of things in that house “Marie said “What was the relationship between Lorenzo and his daughter Sierra Rose “Alexis ask “It was a difficulty one,They would argue about something they would always argue but deep down they love each other “Marie said “Did you see anything The night of January 12”Alexis ask “Yes,I saw Mr Alcazar come home he had blood on his jacket and then he went into Sierra Rose and they talked for a while “Marie said “Did you heard anything “Alexis ask “No”Marie said Tea came by. ‘Marie ,Did you make a deal with Mr Lansing to testify against Lorenzo for you're visa which was expiring soon and you were having a hard time to renew it”Tea ask “That’s true “Marie said “Were you fire or did you quit “Tea ask “I was fire”Marie said “So you’re just a bitter ex employee “Tea ask “No”Marie said “I’m done”Tea said

“I have my last witness ,She Work for Jax for years”Alexis said as a woman came by Alexis and whispered something to her. “I just got word that she passed away from nature cues “Alexis said

“I would like to call Skye Alcazar to the stand “Tea said Skye took the stand. “Mrs Alcazar,Where you with you're husband all night on January 12”Tea ask “Yes,We had dinner then made love”Skye said “Where you having an affair with Jax “Tea ask “Yes it was a mistake,Jax ended up use me”Skye said “I’m done”Tea said Alexis came by.”Mrs Alcazar,Was Lorenzo upset and jealous that you were sleeping with Jax”Alexis ask “Lorenzo was upset but we got through it”Skye said “Would Lorenzo be so jealous enough to kill anyone “Alexis ask “No”Skye said Alexis show Skye the knife that was in a plastic bag, “Is This your husband knife”Alexis ask “I never seen it”Skye said “Does Lorenzo talk to you about work ‘Alexis ask “No”Skye said “I’m done”Alexis said “We will take a five minute break “The Judges said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment