Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 43

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 43”
At ELQ-AJ office-AJ was at his desk when Skye came into the office. “AJ,We need to talk”Skye said she close the door. “About What”AJ ask “You can’t tell anyone what I’m going to tell you,Promise “Skye said “I promise “AJ said “Lorenzo took care of Jax,I think we should go after his company “Skye said “I like that,We could make a lot of money “AJ said “Yes we could “Skye said “Our you alright with Jax being gone “AJ ask “Their something you don’t know,Jax and I were having an affair he used me to get revenge on Lorenzo “Skye said “Is that why Lorenzo killed Jax “AJ ask “Yes,Lorenzo has forgiven me”Skye said “Our you sure”AJ ask “Yes,I know my husband he has let it go,Now he just needs to let our daughter go”Skye said “Lorenzo doesn’t want Sierra Rose  go”AJ ask “No”Skye said “Let’s get started on taking Jax company”AJ said

At Lila Rae/Ian -Lila Rae and Ian were having dinner with Grace and Sarah. “Grace,What are you going to college for”Sarah ask “I’m studying to be a lawyer “Grace said “That’s wonderful,I’m sure you will be great at it”Sarah said “Thanks “Grace said “Ian,I’m glad you have found Love ,I can’t wait for tomorrow,I also have news of my own”Sarah said “What’s That Mother “Ian ask “I’m moving back here”Sarah said “That’s wonderful “Ian said “Yes it is”Lila Rae said “Thanks,I just need a place to stay”Sarah said “You can stay here”Lila Rae said “Yes”Ian said “Thanks “Sarah said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose and Lorenzo we’re having tea, “Sierra Rose,I’m not controlling you,I just think you’re pushing it by working ,You’re a heiress and you have enough money to live on”Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra Rose said as Julian came into the room, “Sierra Rose ,I have to talk to you're uncle ,We will talk later,”Lorenzo said “Daddy,We are not done”Sierra Rose said “For now we are “Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra Rose on the forehead and went into his office with Julian.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment