Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 80

“Family Part 2 ch 80”
At Genevieve-Genevieve was upset with her parents and went by the fireplace and pick up the picture of Genevieve with Lorenzo Jr. “My baby boy “Genevieve said as she cried when Skye and Lorenzo came in, Genevieve turn around. “I'm sorry about today but I don't want to talk “Genevieve said “We knows this is hard we went through it with you're sister “Skye said “It's not the same thing Lila Rae wasn't a child she was a grown woman and had a child and everything my son will never do that! It's not fair! Genevieve yelled and turn around from looking at her parents and Skye pull her in. “You're right it's not the same thing but it's the same pain, We are here to help you, Now let's go take a shower you need to get you're life together you're children need you”Skye said “You're mother is right,,Genevieve we are here to help you, Genevieve already shower today “Lorenzo said “No I lied”Genevieve said as she turn around. “Where is Skye and A'dora Belle “Skye ask “The nanny took them to the library and Sunday Rose is at the center and Julian Jr is looking for a job”Genevieve said “Are you and Julian Jr getting a lot”Skye ask “Yes I love having my son here”Genevieve said Lorenzo came by and touch Genevieve face. “Genevieve, I'm sorry I could not save you're son”Lorenzo said “It's not you're fault, I don't blame you “Genevieve said “I'm you're Daddy and I fault you, I'm sorry about the way I treat you this couple of months, You are back in the will”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I forgive you “Genevieve said they share a hug. “Genevieve let's get in the shower “Skye said “Yes Mother “Genevieve said they went upstairs.

At Nikolas/Emily-Emily was sitting down looking at a photo album of Alexander holding his son when Nikolas came in and sit by her. “Emily “Nikolas said “We have loss so much, Victor and Alexander and Lorenzo Jr”Emily said “Yes we have , I will make sure that Julian goes to prison for life for this”Nikolas said “I do want him to pay, Julian has hurt our families even, Genevieve is in so much pain”Emily said “Genevieve just better be looking out for Skye our younger granddaughter “Nikolas said “Do you blame Genevieve for this”Emily ask “It's hard not too”Nikolas said

At Genevieve-Lorenzo was downstairs when Skye came in the room. “Genevieve is sleeping “Skye said “We sure stay”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I know you're worry about our daughter I'm too but Genevieve just needs rest with the trial tomorrow “Skye said “You're right “Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment