Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 38

“All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch 38”
At Grace-Grace had just came back from having a nice time with Zane she really like him when Lila Rae came into the room. “Mother,What is it? You look sad “Grace ask “I had some bad news,You’re Aunt Sierra Rose cancer is back “Lila Rae said “No,Where is the cancer “Grace ask “In the brain again “Lila Rae said “Is she going to be on chemotherapy and radiation “Grace ask “Yes,I’m just worried about this,My parents just lost you're uncle Lorenzo and now this”Lila Rae said “We are not going to lose Aunt Sierra Rose,I have been studying cancer and a cure for it and I’m going to Find something to cure Aunt Sierra Rose “Grace said “You and you’re Aunt Sierra Rose have always been close,I’m glad she was there for you when I ran away “Lila Rae said “Me too, Mother I don’t hate you for that “Grace said “Thanks”Lila Rae said “How did the meeting at the adoption agency go”Grace ask “They say no because of you're grandfather “Lila Rae said “I’m sorry , I know you want another child”Grace said “It’s okay,I have you”Lila Rae said she touch Grace hair..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Sierra Rose came home from the hospital,”Sierra Rose,Why don’t you go rest and later we will get a chocolate milkshake “Skye said “I’m tired “Sierra Rose said she went into her room, The maid came into the room with Kristina and AJ. “Skye,How is Sierra Rose? I sure of been there today at the hospital but I wanted to spend time with my daughter “Kristina said “Kristina,It’s okay that you were with you're daughter,Life is short “Skye said “Yes it is,How was chemotherapy “Kristina ask “It tired Sierra Rose out”Skye said “It does that,Can I Go Check on her “Kristina ask “Yes,she upstairs “Skye said Kristina left. “Skye,Do you need anything? AJ ask “This is killing me,See my daughter sick again “Skye said “Have you wanted a drink “AJ ask “Yes,I do want one but I need to be their for my daughter “Skye said as Young Lorenzo came into the room. “Nana,I’m going to Grandma today “Young Lorenzo said “Yes ,I Don’t want to leave now”Skye said “Skye,I’m sure Kristina will stay”AJ ask “I’ll ask her”Skye said

Upstairs-Sierra Rose-Sierra Rose was in her room laying in bed talking to Kristina.  “Sierra Rose,How are you feeling “Kristina ask “Tired,I hate the chemotherapy “Sierra Rose said “I know”Kristina said as Skye came into the room. “Sierra Rose,How are you doing? Skye ask “Just Tired”Sierra Rose said “I have to take Young Lorenzo to Alexis,Will You be okay “Skye ask “Yes the maids Are here and I’m going to slept “Sierra Rose said “I’ll right,I’ll bring you a milkshake “Skye said she touch her daughter hair and left. “I’ll go too and let you slept “Kristina said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment