Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 5

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 5”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came in She was upset about her fight with Ned. “Lorenzo! Skye yelled Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye,What is it”Lorenzo ask Lorenzo went by Skye. “Ned and I had a fight ,He think you killed Jax,Lorenzo I’m getting worried about this,What if people start to ask about where Jax is “Skye said “Don’t worry about it,Everything is going to be fine “Lorenzo said “How could you be so calm”Skye ask “Because I’m not going to get caught “Lorenzo said

At Josslyn-Josslyn was at home looking at her mail she open it was a letter from Jax, “Dear Josslyn,Sorry I haven’t been in touch but I had to go out of town to London for business,I will send you another letter soon”Love Daddy

At The Quartermaine hotel-Alexis came into the hotel to meet a old friend. “Diana,I’m so glad you’re here,I need you're help”Alexis said “It’s good to be back,So what do you need help on”Diana ask “My Grandson ,I share custody with my grandson, grandparents,Skye and Lorenzo ,I want full custody “Alexis said “Why do you want full custody “Diana ask “Soon Lorenzo will be changer with murder “Alexis said “Do you have enough evidence to finally put Lorenzo away “Diana ask “Yes,We have two witnesses and the evidence “Alexis said “Who did Lorenzo killed “Diana ask “Jax”Alexis said “I’m sorry ,I know how much Jax meant to you,Can you do this “Diana ask “Yes,I owe it to Jax to get justice for him”Alexis said “I will help you with you're grandson and I hope you nail Lorenzo “Diana said “Me too,I think Skye covered for him and she used to be married to Jax”Alexis said “Skye Lorenzo wife she cannot testifies “Diana said “No but his daughter can “Alexis said “Wow “Diana said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment