Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 32

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 Ch 32”
At General Hospital-Sierra Rose room-Sierra Rose was lying in bed and Skye and Lorenzo we’re still their as she wake up.”Mother,Daddy,What time is it”Sierra Rose ask “Nine o’clock “Skye said “I need to go home “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose,You are sick”Lorenzo said “My children don’t know about the cancer and I don’t want to tell them,I want to give them a normal life as possible “Sierra Rose said as Kristina came into the room.”Kristina,I want to go home now”Sierra Rose said “You can leave but you need to start chemotherapy and radiation soon”Kristina said “Sierra Rose had to do both”Skye ask “Yes,Then we can get it to a small size we can do surgery “Kristina said “Alright ,I will be here soon,How is you're daughter “Sierra Rose ask “She doing great “Kristina said “That’s good “Sierra Rose said Kristina left. “Please don’t say anything to my children “Sierra Rose said “Alright,You our the Mother ,Now let’s get you ready to go”Skye said Lorenzo left the room so Sierra Rose could get ready.

In The Hallway -Lorenzo went into the hallway and was worrying about his daughter and pick up the phone. “Lila Rae,Can you come over tomorrow morning? Can call Richard ,Thanks “Lorenzo said as Sierra Rose and Lila Rae came by he hang up the phone. “Let’s go home “Lorenzo said they left.

At The Hospital in The UK-Alexis and Josslyn we’re their shocked that it was Jax in the hospital. “Alexis,I think I’m going to stay here with Daddy “Josslyn said they were in Jax room and he had glaze over his body and face. “I understand,If you need anything call me”Alexis said “Watch over my son”Josslyn said “Always “Alexis said she left. “Daddy,I’m so glad I found you”Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment