Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 46

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 46”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring coffee when Tea came into the room. “Lorenzo,I have the paperwork,Sierra Rose needs to sign them”Tea said “Thanks,I will give to you later “Lorenzo said “How are you going to get Sierra Rose to sign it”Tea ask “I know how to deal with my daughter,I’ll see you at the wedding “Lorenzo said “Alright “Tea said she left. Sierra Rose push herself into the room she was still upset about how Lorenzo treat Cal. . “Daddy,Where Mother “Sierra Rose ask “You’re Mother went to help Lila Rae get ready,We will leave soon”Lorenzo said “Okay,I’ll get the children ready “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose, I Need you to sign some paperwork about you're trust fund”Lorenzo said “Sure I read it first “Sierra Rose ask “No it’s just legal words”Lorenzo said he handled Sierra Rose a pen and she sign it. “Sierra Rose ,About last night, I just want to protect you”Lorenzo said “I don’t need you Daddy to protect me from Cal or any man “Sierra Rose said “No you just need me when you want out”Lorenzo said Sierra Rose wheel herself out of the room.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye was in a room with Lila Rae getting her ready. “You’re sister will be here soon, I just wanted to have some alone time,I love you Lila Rae,I know Ian is going to make you happy “Skye said “Yes it is,I love Ian and he makes me happy “Lila Rae said “Yes he does “Skye said as Sierra Rose and Bliss and Cecil came into the room. “Bliss,Cecil,I’m so glad you’re going to be in my wedding “Lila Rae said “We love you Aunt Lila Rae “Cecil said “Girls,Let’s get you ready “Skye said “Lila Rae ,You look beautiful “Sierra Rose said “Thanks “Lila Rae said “We have a wedding to get ready for “Skye said

At Cal-Cal was getting ready for the wedding when CJ came into the room.”Father,Our you going to the wedding “CJ ask “Yes as you're mother date “Cal said “Oh,Father Are you use Mother “CJ ask “No,Now Let’s go to the wedding “Cal said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment