Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 70

Family Part 2 ch 70”
At General Hospital-The Hallway-Genevieve had just came out of Julian Jr room and was crying a little when Skye came by. “Genevieve, Are you okay “Skye ask “Yes , Julian Jr wants to move in with me”Genevieve said “That's great,Just don't push him”Skye said “I will not, I hope My children come home “Genevieve said “They will, I'm going to get us some tea”Skye said and left. Harrison came by Genevieve. “Sorry, I been in surgery all day “Harrison said “It's okay , Julian Jr made it and Ava died. Lorenzo went to get the children, We found out who took them”Genevieve said “Who”Harrison ask “Julian, The man who his been destroyed my life”Genevieve said “I thought he was died “Harrison said “Me too, I'm sorry about this, We are just trying to know each other and this happened “Genevieve said Harrison touch Genevieve face. “We have all the time in the world to know each other “Harrison said “Julian Jr is moving in with me”Genevieve said “That's great “Harrison said he touch Genevieve face.

Skye came back in and was watch Genevieve and Harrison and was worrying about her daughter.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the den when Blair came in. “Monica, Is Alan here? We were going to lunch today “Blair said “No Alan is at the hospital and I'm on my way to the hospital “Monica said ‘I thought Alan had today off,”Blair said “Something came up”Monica said “What is going on”Blair ask “It's a family thing”Monica said “I'm family “Blair said “I can't risk it , It involved too many innocent people “Monica said “Fine”Blair said and left. Emily came in, “Are you ready “Monica ask “Yes”Emily said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment