Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 58

“Family Part 2 ch 58”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy and Skye were sitting down having tea. “So you don't like Blair “Skye ask “No not at all, I can't believe I'm trust you with this secret but I know Addie was pregnant with Blair and I know she had mental illness so I help get her into the best hospital while she was pregnant and then I help put Blair into foster home “Tracy said “Did Dorian know”Skye ask “Dorian found out , She finally blackmail me into giving her a job at the hospital if Alan fine out I lose my brother “Tracy said “You did the same thing to me you did to Blair “Skye said “Yes, Alan was young and I didn't want him to give up his medical career for you and Blair”Tracy said “Blair and I have a right to know our father and our family!! Skye yelled as Alan and Blair came in. “What is going on “Alan ask “Blair, Daddy you both deserve to know the true! Tracy is the reason you lost Blair just like you lose me”Skye said “What! How dare you! Alan yelled “I did this for you! You were in the middle of medical school when Rae and Addie became pregnant! Both of them would of ruin you're life! I had to do something! Tracy yelled “How dare you take my daughters from me! You are not welcome into this house! Go be with Paul you're husband! Alan yelled “Alan I get you're upset but I love you “Tracy said and left. “I'm sorry about this I wish I know both of you and raise you both but I can't change the past but I can make it up to you “Alan said “It's not you're fault,I know how much you loved Tracy”Skye said “Family means everything to me, Blair is here to have lunch, Would you like to stay”Alan ask “Yes I would love to , I need a break from everything “Skye said “Is everything okay “Blair ask “No”Skye said

At Alexis office-Alexis was know back as DA in her office when Genevieve came in. “Alexis, I need to talk to you”Genevieve said “Genevieve I'm busy working on a case, Can you come back another day”Alexis ask “Yes”Genevieve said she left.

At General Hospital-Dorian was working when Rae came by, “I heard you got you're license back “Rae said “Yes I did , I'm just what this hospital needs “Dorian said “Really “Rae ask “Yes I was the best doctor “Dorian said “If you were so good why did you lose you're license “Rae ask Dorian left. “Dorian looks mad”Monica said as she came by, “I may of starting it but I can't stand her “Rae said “Me either”Monica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit
tagTag PhotopinAdd LocationpencilEdit

No comments:

Post a Comment