Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 55

“Family Part 2 ch 55”
At Skye/Lorenzo-The next day-Lorenzo and Skye were having breakfast when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, I'm glad you're here “Lorenzo said “You are,,Lorenzo ,What is going on”Skye ask Lorenzo pull out a piece of paper, “Genevieve this is a new trust fund and a copy of my will, You are not in it! I will keep you're children expect Julian Jr in it! You are not my daughter! Don't call me Daddy anymore!! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo “Skye said “I sure of know you would not forgive me, Anyway I don't need you're money Alexander left me a lot that's not what I want from you at all! Do you remember when I was a little girl I say I wish you were not my father! Well it's not because I don't love you it's because you never loved me for me! You would call me you're difficult child! You always had high expectations of me”Genevieve said “Yes I did! I sure of know you would fail them! You had my enemies son! Lorenzo yelled “At less I didn't married him unlike you're perfect Lila! Genevieve yelled “Don't you bring you're sister into this! Skye you can see Genevieve but she not welcome in this house “Lorenzo said “Call off the bodyguard and you are not to go neither my children “Genevieve said “Unfortunately the bodyguard stay and I will see my grandchildren if I want to “Lorenzo said “You will not win this! You sure remember that I'm you're daughter after all”Genevieve said and left.

“Lorenzo stop this! Genevieve had a one night stand we all have done them, We have a grandson we need to know and welcome him into our family , Life is too short to ruin things between you and Genevieve, You both have work to hard on it “Skye said Lorenzo pour a drink.

At The Skye's -Genevieve still had her keys and open her father's office door and found a file on Lorenzo. “Oh Daddy you could go down for this”Genevieve said and left as one of the guards stop her. “Mrs. Cassadine, What are you doing “The guards ask,”I forgot my wrap from the party “Genevieve said “Oh, I'm glad you found it “The guard said and Genevieve left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment