Monday, December 30, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 85

“Family Part 2 ch 85”
“Lorenzo Alcazar Cassadine Jr”
At The courthouse-Julian trial-Tracy and Alan and Monica and Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Julian Jr and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander and Luis and John and Skylar and Laurel and Laura and Nikolas and Emily and Michael and AJ were their when Julian came in with Scotty Baldwin and look at Genevieve who give him a look.

Everyone stood up as the Judge came in. “The state of New York vs Julian Jerome on change of kidnapping of Skye and A'dora Belle Cassadine and the murder of Lorenzo Cassadine Jr, How do you plead “The Judge ask “Not Guilty you're honor “Julian said everyone sit down. “Mr.Lansing, Do you have you're first witness to call”The Judge ask “Yes, I call the children mother in this Genevieve Cassadine to the stand”Ric said Genevieve got up and swear in,”Do you swear to tell the truth “The officer ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Mrs. Cassadine, What is you're history with Mr.Jerome”Ric ask “It's a long history between Julian and I , A long time ago Julian and I share a one night stand which result in a child who I give to his sister to raised, I didn't know that Julian know about him then he came back to town when I was starting out as a lawyer and I put Julian away for a long time then he got out and poison me and I went into a coma and I haven't been the same since “Genevieve said “Do you believe that Julian murder you're son not by accident “Ric said “Yes, It was an eye for a eye “Genevieve said Ric pick up a bag that had Lorenzo Jr blood outfits in it. “Is this the outfit you're son had the day he was kidnapped”Ric ask “Yes, That's my sons! I don't have a body all I have left is that! Julian tell me where my son body is! Genevieve yelled “Mrs. Cassadine”The judge said “Sorry , You're honored “Genevieve said “I'm done “Ric said “Mr. Baldwin”The Judge ask “No Question “Scotty said Genevieve got up and sit by Lorenzo and lean on her father's arms.

“I would like to call my client to the stand “Scotty said Julian got up and swear in. “Mr, Jerome. Did you kidnap the Cassadine children “Scotty ask “Yes”Julian said “Did you murder Lorenzo Jr”Scotty ask “Yes”Julian said “How”Scotty ask “No one will know”Julian said and he fainted to the floor. “No”Julian Jr said “Do we have a doctor that could look at him”The Judge ask Monica look at him. “Is that Bastard died”Genevieve ask “Yes”Monica said “I guess court is dismissed and call for ambulance “The Judge said

“I will never find my son body, Julian Jr, Are you okay”Genevieve ask “No, I hate what he did but his my father “Julian Jr said “I know baby”Genevieve said she hug her son.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment