Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 38

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 38”
At Lila Rae/Ian Lila Rae was looking at her wedding dress she wanted to make sure it was perfect when she saw a picture of Morgan and pick it up..”It’s time to let you go,I’m moving on to a man who love me”Lila Rae said she put Morgan pictures in the drawer as Grace came into the room. “Mother,We have a lot to do today “Grace said “Yes we do,Grace are you okay with this “Lila Rae ask “Yes Mother,Ian make you happy and Daddy isn’t coming back “Grace said “No”Lila Rae said they went downstairs. “Mother and Sierra Rose sure be here soon”Lila Rae said “I’m glad that Aunt Sierra Rose is better “Grace said “Me too”Lila Rae said as Skye and Sierra Rose came into the room. “Mother,Sierra Rose,Thanks for coming,We need to go to the hotel and decorate it”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae ,It’s going to be perfect “Skye said “Yes it is”Sierra Rose said “Thanks,Ian make me so happy “Lila Rae said “Have you thought about having a baby”Sierra Rose ask “No”Lila Rae said “We sure go”Grace said they left..

At Liz-Liz was about to leave when there was a knock on the door it was Sarah,,”Sarah ,You’re here”Liz said “Yes for my son wedding “Sarah said “I know you would come,Ian is so happy with Lila Rae”Liz said “I have my doubts about Ian dating an Alcazar “Sarah said “I get that but Lila Rae isn’t like her parents “Liz said “I need to meet her “Sarah said “I’ll take you to her “Liz said

At The Lake house-Josslyn came into the house, “Daddy “Josslyn said she look around and didn’t see anything. Josslyn Pick up Her phone and call Alexis. “Aunt Alexis,Something going on with Daddy “Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment