Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 64

“Family Part 2 ch 64”
At Genevieve-Alan and Skye were talking. “Skye I think you sure call the cops “Alan said “Lorenzo has a lien on who did this “Skye said “I just hope we find the children “Alan said “Me too, I want happy times for my family for Genevieve and Lorenzo to heal”Skye said “I know you do”Alan said

Genevieve was sitting down holding Skye and A’dora Belle favorite dolls when Harrison came in.Harrison sit down by Genevieve. “I'm sorry I just heard “Harrison said “I just want my children back home and in my arms “Genevieve said “You will”Harrison said he hug Genevieve into his arms.

At The Skye's-Lorenzo and John and Luis came into the boat to fine Nikolas their. “Nikolas, Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “I'm going to help you, They are my grandchildren too”Nikolas said “Alright, We will work together to find our grandchildren alive and back in my daughter arms”Lorenzo said “Yes, So do you have any information “Nikolas ask “Yes, I have Ava Jerome and Julian Jr here they sure finally talk, Let's go check on them, Nikolas can I trust you “Lorenzo ask “Yes for our grandchildren I will not say anything “Nikolas said They went to talk to Ava and Julian.

Lorenzo open the door to the room that Ava and Julian were in and found both of them collapsed on the floor. “Great “Lorenzo said “Sure we call 911”John ask “I don't want to but we need them alive “Lorenzo said he call for help.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment