Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 10

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 10”
In Florida-A house-Monica and Alan came into the build it was the Foster home that she stay in. “This is where you lived”Alan ask “One of my foster home “Monica said “How many did you stay in “Alan ask “Too many “Monica said as a woman who was old came into the room, “Can I helped you”The Woman Ask “Yes,I used to live her my name is Monica Quartermaine,When I lived here it was Monica Bard,Gail Adamson Baldwin was my foster mother “Monica said “I remember you,You were also cause trouble and stand up for another “The Woman said “Yes I don’t apologize for that,I hate living here! I always wanted a better life and I have it now,I’m a Doctor and I’m married to my best friend Alan Quartermaine and we have a great life together “Monica said “I’m glad you have a good life,You can look around more if you like “The women said she left. “Monica ,I hate seeing you like this “Alan said “Let’s get out of here “Monica said they left..

At Port Charles-Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was having a meeting with all her staff, “I expect loyalty from each of you and if you can’t give it then it’s time for you to walk away “Skye said “Mrs.Alcazar,We are loyalty to you and Mr Alcazar “The maid said “Good loyalty means everything to my husband and I”Skye said the maid left as Rae came into the room.”Skye “Rae said “Mother ,I’m so worrying about my husband,I don’t know if Lorenzo can get out of this “Skye said “Skye,Did Lorenzo killed Jax “Rae ask “Yes,Lorenzo was so hurt about my affair with Jax and he was used me to get to Lorenzo ,Jax was also going after Lorenzo financially “Skye said “Skye,Our you okay about this ,You were married to Jax and loved him”Rae ask “Yes this Time ,Jax wasn’t the man I loved”Skye said “I hope Lorenzo get out of this “Rae said “Me too,I try to get Sierra Rose to come home but she will not listen to me”Skye said Skye phone rang . “Skye Alcazar,London I sure of know,Thanks “Skye said she hang up the phone. “Juanita found Sierra Rose ,She in London “Skye said “Are you going to get her “Rae ask “No Juanita is,She can handle it”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment