Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 17

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 17”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose was in her bedroom looking around when Lorenzo came into the room. “I’m sorry that I was right about Cal,I will fix it,I will give you the money that Cal stole but only if you agree to help me”Lorenzo said Sierra Rose look at Lorenzo. “I don’t need you're money “Sierra Rose said “Yes,You Do,You can’t live without all the nice things that money buys “Lorenzo said “You makes me sound like a snob”Sierra Rose said “You’re not”Lorenzo said “Daddy,I don’t want you to go to jail”Sierra Rose said as Skye came into the room,”I know you don’t want me to go prison “Lorenzo said “Do I have lie under oath”Sierra Rose ask “No,Just say that you didn’t see anything when I came in and we just talk about you're Love life”Lorenzo said “I’ll right ,I will do it”Sierra Rose said Lorenzo touch Sierra Rose face. “I know I could count on you,You know how much loyalty means to Me,After the trial I will add more money to you're trustful “Lorenzo said “I’m not doing it for the money “Sierra Rose said “I know,I will deal with Cal when this is over “Lorenzo said “No,I’m not ready for a divorce yet”Sierra Rose said “What kind of marriage do you have now”Lorenzo ask “Just Leave my love life alone,Now I need to go to bed,I’m on London time still “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose,I know you would come through “Skye said Lorenzo and Skye left..

At Skye/Lorenzo bedroom-Skye and Lorenzo went into the bedroom.”Skye,I’m not going to jail,I will get out of this “Lorenzo said “You better ‘Skye said they share a kiss and made love..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica came into the room. “It’s good to be home”Alan said “Yes,Thinking about my past made me think this is what I always wanted a family and a home of my own”Monica said “You will always have a home and family “Alan said they share a kiss..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment