Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 9

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 9”
At The Police station-Alexis was working on Lorenzo case when Julian came into the room. “Alexis,Why didn’t you tell me you were planning on arresting my brother “Julian ask “Because I couldn’t I didn’t want the case to be in jeopardy “Alexis said “You could of warden me”Julian said and left to see Lorenzo.

Lorenzo jail cell-Lorenzo was in his cell thinking of a wait to get out of this when Julian came by. “Julian,Did you know about this! You could of warning me! Lorenzo yelled “I didn’t know! If I did I would Of told you”Julian said “You have to help me! Lorenzo yelled “Of cause I will “Julian said “Thanks,Can you check on my wife “Lorenzo ask “Yes I’m sure Skye is Find she very strong “Julian said “Yes she is “Lorenzo said

At Tea -Tea was looking at the evidence that Alexis had on Lorenzo when their was a knock on the door it was Skye, “Skye”Tea said “How does it look for my husband “Skye ask “Skye it doesn’t look good,I look at both of the statements from the ex maid and Jax Secretary it doesn’t look good for Lorenzo and the knife it had Lorenzo finger print on it”Tea said “If Sierra Rose come home and Testfly for us will that help “Skye ask “It depends,What did Lorenzo say to Sierra Rose “Tea ask “I don’t know,I didn’t even know that she saw him that night “Skye said “So Lorenzo did it”Tea ask “Yes,Jax used me to get to Lorenzo and he was trying to go after Lorenzo financially “Skye said “I have a lot to do but I will do my best to get Lorenzo out of this “Tea said “Thanks “Skye said

At Lila Rae/Ian -Lila Rae was looking at a picture of Lorenzo and her when Ian came into the room. “Lila Rae “Ian said “My father could go to jail,This isn’t going to be good ,If my father goes to jail he will die in it ,My Mother will be so destroy “Lila Rae said “I’m sorry If I could do anything “Ian said “I try to get my sister to come home but she will not”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment