Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 7

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 7”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having dinner when Alexis and Ric came storm into the house, “Why are you here! In my house! Lorenzo yelled “We are here to arrest you for the murder of Jax Jack! Alexis yelled “Jax isn’t dead,You don’t have any evidence about this”Lorenzo said “Yes we do,We have two witnesses and the evidence! Alexis yelled “Let me do the honor “Ric said he arrest Lorenzo.”Alexis! You can’t do this! Skye yelled “How can you set back and let this happen! You were married to Jax! Alexis yelled “My loyalty belongs with the My husband “Skye said “Skye,Call Tea “Lorenzo said He left with Alexis and Ric. Skye pick up her phone and call Tea and her children..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was having a drink as Tracy came into the room. “Do you believe that Jax is dead “Tracy ask “Yes I do,I believe that Lorenzo did it and Skye know she stand by him”Ned said “I will miss Jax he was a great guy”Tracy said “Yes he was”Ned said

At Josslyn-Josslyn was looking at a picture of Jax and her together with Carly. “I lost both of you because of him,Lorenzo will pay for this if it’s the last thing I do”Josslyn said as her phone rang. “Josslyn Jax,Yes I will be their”Josslyn said she hang up the phone and left.

At The Police station-Lorenzo was in the interrogations room Ric and Alexis were questioning him. “I will not talk without my lawyer and I didn’t kill Jax “Lorenzo said as Tea came into the room. “What evidence do you have on my client “Tea ask “We have two witnesses,One of them is you're maid and soon we will have three witnesses,You’re own daughter! We also have the weapon ,You will go down for this! Alexis yelled “I want to be alone with my client “Tea said Alexis and Ric left. “Lorenzo,Sure I be worried “Tea ask “Just get me out of this “Lorenzo said “Did you do it? Is Sierra Rose a witness to the prosecutor “Tea ask “Sierra Rose,Well not help them ,We don’t even know where she is “Lorenzo said “If Sierra Rose come to town it could help you're case”Tea said as Skye came into the room. “Tea,How does it look”Skye ask “I have a lot of work to do, I need to Find out more “Tea said and left. “Skye,They have two witnesses and the evidence the knife this doesn’t look good “Lorenzo said “No it doesn’t “Skye said “They want Sierra Rose to come home and testify for them but I think we can change that “Lorenzo said “Do you want me to try to call Sierra Rose and get her on our side “Skye ask “Yes,Maybe she will take you're call “Lorenzo said Ric came into the room. “Lorenzo it’s time to go to you're cell”Ric said ‘You’re loving this but you and Alexis will not win! Lorenzo yelled “No you will not,Lorenzo don’t worry about this,I will take care of everything “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo who left with Ric..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment