Monday, December 30, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 93

“Family Part 2 ch 93”
“Is Lorenzo Jr Dead or Alive”
At St James-Genevieve came in she want to be alone before the memorial service started. Genevieve light a candle for Alexander and Bianca and Lorenzo Jr. “Alexander, Our son is with you know so take care of him, I love you all so much I wish you all were with me I don't know how I'm going to do this”Genevieve said

Outside-Lorenzo and Skye were waiting to come in and Skye was holding young Skye as Skylar and Luis and Lucas and John and Alan and Monica and Tracy and Paul and Laurel and Nikolas Alexander and Jenny and Sunday Rose and Laura and Nikolas and Emily and Ric and AJ and Lydia came by. “We can go in soon, Genevieve just want to be alone right now”Skye said

Inside-Genevieve was making sure every picture was perfect when she open the door. “You can come in”Genevieve said everyone sit down as the father Came in. “We are here to say goodbye to Lorenzo Jr a young little boy who is full of life , Everyone is going to tell their favorite memories of Lorenzo Jr “The father said Lorenzo got up and went to talk. “I was honored when my daughter name her son after me. I wish I could bring Lorenzo Jr back to us, He was a great little boy we all loved him”Lorenzo said he sit down. Alan got up. “The another day I was looking at pictures of Lorenzo Jr, Remember on Lorenzo Jr birthday he got into the cake he had it all over his hands and face and outfit and instead of getting up Genevieve we just laughed? Remember the good time you had with you're son”Alan said he sit down. Nikolas got up. “I faulted Lorenzo Jr and I will make sure this never happened again “Nikolas said Genevieve wasn't sure what he was talking about. Sunday Rose got up. “Lorenzo Jr was a great little brother, We will miss him”Sunday Rose said she sit down. Genevieve got up . “okay God this must be a test first you take my daughter then my husband now my son! Anymore test? I will never forget my son”Genevieve said

In Another town-A house-A woman was holding a young six year old boy. “It's payback time,”The woman said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment