Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 6

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 6”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia we’re in the den,”Did you have to go after Skye that way “Olivia ask “I know that Jax is gone and Lorenzo had something to do with it”Ned said “Why would Lorenzo killed Jax”Olivia ask “Skye and Jax had an affair,I saw them”Ned said “Wow,Well Maybe you are right about Jax”Olivia said “I hope I’m wrong about it”Ned said “I know”Olivia said “Jax and I were business rivals at first but then we become friends “Ned said “I know you want justice just be careful “Olivia said “I will “Ned said

At Alexis/Julian-Julian was reading the newspaper as Alexis came into the room. “Alexis,Have you been at the office all this time “Julian ask “Yes,Then I had a meeting with a old friend Diana miller,Julian we need to talk “Alexis said “You meant with a lawyer,Our you divorced me “Julian ask “No, I can’t say what’s going on Not yet “Alexis said “Is this about my brother? Is Lorenzo in trouble “Julian ask “I cannot say”Alexis said “This isn’t going to be good is it”Julian ask “No I hope we can pull though this”Alexis said “Me too”Julian said Alexis phone rang she picked it up. “Alexis Davis,Thanks I will be right Their “Alexis said she hang up the phone, “I have to go back to the office “Alexis said and left. Julian thought something was going down tonight and left too.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having dinner together. “Lorenzo ,I know you miss Sierra Rose,So do I but maybe she needs some space “Skye said “I’m just worried about her heath that’s all,What if she had a setback “Lorenzo said “I’m worried to”Skye said

At The Police station-Alexis and Ric we’re talking,”That knife had Lorenzo finger print on it”Ric said “I want Lorenzo arrested tonight! Alexis yelled “His going down for this”Ric said “We also need Sierra Rose to come home ,She our witness “Alexis said “Yes she is “Ric said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment