Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 42

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 42”
At Alexis/Julian-Julian was at home when Alexis came into the room, “Julian,We need to talk about you're brother “Alexis said “What did Lorenzo do”Julian ask ‘I have a feeling he killed Jax and if did it I’m going after him and I’m going to go after my grandson “Alexis said “Alexis ,Just calm down,Do you have any proof that Jax is dead “Julian ask “No but his not answering his phone call “Alexis said “Let me see what I found out “Julian said “If Jax is dead I have to go after him”Alexis said “I understand “Julian said he left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye were having a drink “Do you really think the judge will give us full custody “Skye ask “Yes I do,Thanks for stand up for me with Alexis “Lorenzo said “I’m you're wife and I will not let you go down for this”Skye said “Thanks,Let’s go check on Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said they go up.

Sierra Rose was in her room sitting in her wheelchair she got up and try to walk when Lorenzo and Skye came into the room. “Sierra Rose,What are you doing? Lorenzo ask “I want to walk again ,You walked again “Sierra Rose said “Yes but you sure not do this on you're own without a doctor “Lorenzo said “It would be nice to walk at my sisters wedding “Sierra Rose said “I know Sweetheart but Lila Rae is Alright with you being in a chair now why don’t you go have some tea “Skye said “Do you want to come with me “Sierra Rose ask “No,I have a meeting at ElQ “Skye said “I’ll have some tea with you”Lorenzo said He push Sierra Rose to the sitting room and Skye left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment