Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 30

At The orphanage-Monica and Alan came into the room, “Hello,I was here earlier this is my husband Dr Alan Quartermaine,We would like to be foster parents to a older child “Monica said “Well we have a lot of work to do,We have to do a background check on both of you and their paperwork to fill out”She said “We will do whatever we have to do”Alan said “Well let’s get started “The woman said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose bedroom-Sierra Rose was still sleeping when Skye came into the room to check on her ,Skye saw the pills that were on Sierra Rose night stand and was worrying thinking that Sierra Rose committee suicide.”Sierra Rose! Lorenzo!! Skye yelled she try to wake Sierra Rose as Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra Rose isn’t wake up! Lorenzo look at the pills! Skye yelled “Skye clam down,Sierra Rose wake up! Lorenzo yelled “I’m going to call 911”Skye said as she was crying. “No,I’ll take Sierra Rose to the hospital,Skye it’s going to be okay “Lorenzo said he pick Sierra Rose up and they went into the car.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was upset about the trial and having a drink as Olivia came into the room. “I can’t believe that Lorenzo walked away from this ! That isn’t Jax in the hospital,It’s a fake and that doctor is on Lorenzo payroll “Ned said “I’m sorry about Jax,I know he was a good friend to you,But you need to be careful we need you “Olivia said “I will “Ned said

At General Hospital -Ian and Kristina and Evan were working when Lorenzo came in carrying Sierra Rose and Skye was with him. “Our daughter will not wake up,Something is wrong “Lorenzo said “Take Sierra Rose to room ten ,I will look at her “Kristina said Lorenzo carrying Sierra Rose to the room and Skye came into the room. “I found these pills in Sierra Rose ,Room”Skye said Kristina look at them.”I know what’s going on”Kristina said “What!! Skye yelled as Sierra Rose wake up. “What’s going on”Sierra Rose ask “You wouldn’t wake up,We thought you killed yourself,I found all those pills on you're nightstand “Skye said Kristina look at Sierra Rose.”You need to tell them “Kristina said “You know “Sierra Rose ask “What is going on! Lorenzo yelled “I’ll give you a minute alone “Kristina said and left.”My cancer is back again,In the Brain “Sierra Rose said “Why didn’t you tell us”Skye ask “That’s why I have to go back to London ,My doctor their “Sierra Rose said “You will stay here and we will get you better “Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra Rose said “You will be all alone in London ,We can help you with the children “”Lorenzo said “Yes and we can fly that doctor in if you need him”Skye said “Yes,Why don’t you rest “Lorenzo ask “I’m tired “Sierra Rose said and close her eyes.,”Lorenzo ,We can’t lose our daughter “Skye said “We will not”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment