Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 16

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 16”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose was in her old room looking around when Skye came into the room and closed the door. “We need to talk,I know you’re father was controlling last time you saw him but you need to let that go and help you're father,Lorenzo has done a lot for you and you're father can’t go to jail,Sierra Rose if you don’t help us,You are not my daughter anymore “Skye said as she cried she hated to say that..”Mother,You don’t mean that”Sierra Rose said “Yes I do,I love you're father and I will die for him”Skye said “Do you love him over me”Sierra Rose ask “No but a love for a husband is different then a love for a child “Skye said “I don’t ! I would die for my children ! Sierra Rose said

At Alexis/Julian-Julian was home as Alexis came into the room. “How was court”Julian ask “I’m surprised you were not there ,Lorenzo got bail”Alexis said “We need to talk about the case ,Alexis I will not let my brother go down for this “Julian said “You’re choice Lorenzo over us”Alexis said as she started to cry.”Yes,I’m sorry but I will stand by my brother,Lorenzo and I are the same kind of people “Julian said “Yes you are,I guess I was wrong to married and fall in love with you”Alexis said “Yes,I guess it was a mistake “Julian said “I will draw up the paper “Alexis said “I will pack my belongings “Julian said he went upstairs and Alexis took a picture of the fireplace it was their wedding pictures,Alexis took the picture and throw it as Julian came into the room with a bag.”I will call you “Julian said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose came into the den and try to leave as a guard stop her. “Mrs Alcazar you cannot Leave”He said “You can’t order me around! Sierra Rose yelled as Lorenzo came into the room. “I can! Lorenzo yelled the guards left. Sierra Rose look at her father she was upset by him. “Daddy ,I will not talk to anyone I just need some air “Sierra Rose said as Skye came into the room. “I been doing some digging into you're life in London ,You’re marriage to Cal isn’t good one,His use you for you're money,Which he had taken a lot of,You haven’t seen him in a couple of months “Lorenzo said “Oh Sierra Rose “Skye said “My marriage is fine! Whoever told you is wrong ! Sierra Rose yelled “No it’s not you're getting very defensive,If you helped me ,I will help you”Lorenzo said “I don’t need you're help! Sierra Rose yelled and left. “Lorenzo “Skye said”It’s truth about Cal he stole a half of million Dollar from Sierra Rose! I hate that I’m right about Cal but I’m “Lorenzo said “I hope Sierra Rose come through for us”Skye said “She will “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment