Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 2

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 2”
At Lila Rae/Ian -Lila Rae and Ian were happy together,Ian wanted the try to have a baby and Lila Rae was having doubts about it. Lila Rae was looking at a picture of her and Sierra Rose she missed her sister so much when Ian came into the room. “Lila Rae,What is it”Ian ask “I miss my sister,I need someone to talk too”Lila Rae said “You can talk to me “Ian said “Ian,I love you and I sure of told you this before we got married “Lila Rae said “What is it”Ian ask “Towards the end of my marriage to Morgan,I end up pregnant and I didn’t want the child,I had a great job and I didn’t want a child,So I had a abortion,Ian because of that we maybe not be able to have a child ,Do you want a divorce “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,That happened before we were together,It’s okay,Besides I’m a Doctor and I’m also pro choice “Ian said “So you don’t hate me”Lila Rae ask Ian touch Lila Rae face.”Never,We can even adopt if you want”Ian said “You’re sure a great husband “Lila Rae said “You’re a great wife “Ian said they share a kiss.”I sure go”Ian said “Me too”Lila Rae said they left.

At ELQ-AJ and AJ the 3 we’re working on another great deal.,”AJ,It’s great that you’re working here ,We have another great deal because of you”AJ said “Thanks “AJ The 3 said as Skye came into the office. “I have some good news,We have another deal that Jax wanted,Soon we will be even more richer “Skye said “I have to ask,Why are we going after Jax deal”AJ The 3 Ask “We can Trust my son,Jax isn’t coming back “AJ said “Oh”AJ the 3 said “AJ”Skye said “I have you're back ,Aunt Skye “AJ The 3 said “Thanks “Skye said

At The Lake House-Alexis came into the house and look around to find clues about Jax. There was some clothes missing and the place was a little mess up when Josslyn came into the room. “Alexis,Do you have anything “Josslyn ask “I may,A witness just came into my office she You’re father secretary,I have her in a secret hidden place “Alexis said “So you think Daddy is dead”Josslyn ask “Yes,I’m sorry but we will get justice for you're father “Alexis said “Thanks “Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment