Monday, December 30, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 81

“Family Part 2 ch 81”
At The Police station-Julian cell-Julian was in his cell when Julian Jr came by. “Son, You're finally here “Julian said “I'm just here to tell you to plead guilty tomorrow and leave my mother alone”Julian Jr said “She brainwashed you! I love you! Genevieve just give you away without a thought! Julian yelled “Genevieve has show me love this couple weeks more then I can even say about you! Julian Jr yelled “You're making a big mistake! Julian yelled as Julian left. “I will make you pay for this Genevieve “Julian yelled

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was on the phone. “Genevieve, Give me a phone call I'm worrying about you, I love you and tomorrow we will have peace “Alan said as he hang up the phone as Tracy came in. “You look worry “Tracy said “I'm , Genevieve has hardly left her house this couple of weeks and I'm worrying about her tomorrow is the trial”Alan said “Julian will pay for this, For what he did to that little boy”Tracy said “Yes but it will not take away Genevieve pain”Alan said “Nothing well”Tracy said

At Genevieve-It was late at night and Genevieve and her children were sleeping when Genevieve had a dream it was about Lorenzo Jr saying he was alive. Genevieve wake up and got up and put on her robe and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment