Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 59

“Family Part 2 ch 59”
At Genevieve-Outside the door-Lorenzo was trying to break into the house and he couldn't open the door and he try to break in when Genevieve came by.”Trying to break into my house! Well it's not going to happen again! Genevieve yelled as a cop came by. “Mrs. Cassadine, What is going on”The cop ask “Nothing is going on, I'm Genevieve father and we we're just going inside to talk , Right princess “Lorenzo said and pull Genevieve into him and pull his jacket and show Genevieve his gun that was inside. “Yes Everything is find “Genevieve said the cop left. “You can go now “Genevieve said “No, We are going to talk “Lorenzo said Genevieve unlocked the door and they went inside. Genevieve went by the bar and pour herself some water wish it was stronger. “Genevieve, I wasn't going to shot you, We just need to talk”Lorenzo said “I'm going to check on my children, You can leave I had enough of you”Genevieve said she went upstairs. Lorenzo pour some water he wasn't going to shot Genevieve he just want the evidence against him back. “No! Genevieve yelled as she came downstairs. “Did you do it Daddy! Genevieve yelled and hit Lorenzo in the chest. “Clam down, What is it”Lorenzo ask “My children are gone I found the nanny tie up, Did you do this? To control me ‘Genevieve ask “No it wasn't me you have to believe me, I would not hurt my grandchildren “Lorenzo said “I believe you, Daddy I'm scared “Genevieve said “I promise you we will bring you're children back to you “Lorenzo said “I sure call the cops”Genevieve said “Genevieve ,Let me handle this, I know things are not good between us but I will bring you're children back to you “Lorenzo said “I do believe you Dadd-Lorenzo “Genevieve said as The nanny came down.

“Jess. Can you tell us anything about who took the children “Lorenzo ask “I was getting A’dore Bella changed and a man came behind me and put a wash cloths around my mouth and tie me up , I don't remember what he looks like”Jess said as Skye and Luis and John and Laurel and Skylar and Nikolas Alexander and Emily and Sunday Rose came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “Someone kidnapped my children! Genevieve yelled as she started to cry, Skye pull Genevieve into her arms. “We are going to find the children they will be back in you're arms very soon “Skye said they share a hug. “Did you call the cops”Nikolas Alexander ask “No, I will handle this “Lorenzo said “Really? “Nikolas Alexander ask “Yes, I know things are good between Genevieve and I but I will bring the children home and safe “Lorenzo said “I believe that Dadd-Lorenzo will bring my children back to me “Genevieve said Lorenzo and John and Luis went to talk. “Father, We need to look into Ava Jerome “John said “I was thinking the same thing we need to talk to her”Lorenzo said “I had someone bring Ava to the Skye's so we can talk to her”Luis said “Good, Let's go”Lorenzo said he went by Genevieve. “Genevieve, We are going to follow a lean I promise you I will bring you're babies home”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Genevieve said Lorenzo left with John and Luis.

“Genevieve, How are things between you and Daddy”Skylar ask “Not good, But right now I don't care what if I never see my children again “Genevieve ask “Don't think like that “Skylar said “Where is Sunday Rose “Genevieve ask “She need some air “Skye said “When at first I relied the children were gone I thought it was Daddy”Genevieve said “You're father would never do that”Skye said “I know”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit
tagTag PhotopinAdd LocationpencilEdit

No comments:

Post a Comment