Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 23

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 23”
At The Courthouse-Lorenzo trial-The Judges called for a five minutes break.Alexis was looking at her paperwork when Josslyn came by. “This isn’t going well,Is it”Josslyn ask “No it’s not,I was court on Sierra Rose testify “Alexis said “I want to take the stand “Josslyn said

Lorenzo was by Tea, “How is it going “Lorenzo ask as Skye came by.”We are winning ,Sierra Rose testify was great for us”Tea said “Good”Skye said “Skye ,You were great “Tea said “Thanks “Skye said “I want to testify “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo ,Our you sure “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said

Sierra Rose was drinking some water when Lila Rae came by.”Sierra Rose,I’m glad you’re back and walking again “Lila Rae said “Thanks “Sierra Rose said they share a hug,”You saved our father “Lila Rae whispered. Sierra Rose and Lila Rae went back into the courtroom as the judge came back into the room..”You’re honor I will like to call my client Lorenzo Alcazar “Tea said Lorenzo got swear into the stand, “Mr Alcazar,How did you feel when you found out you're wife was having an affair with Jax “Tea ask “I was angry with both my wife and Jax,But my wife and I made up and got passed it”Lorenzo said “Did you kill Jax “Tea ask “No”Lorenzo said “Where you with you're wife that night “Tea ask “Yes”Lorenzo said Alexis turn. “You may of forgive you're wife for her affair but you didn’t forgive Jax! Did you! You killed him! Alexis yelled “Mrs Jerome! The Judge said “No I didn’t “Lorenzo said Alexis was done question Lorenzo.

Lorenzo went by Tea as Julian came by and give Tea a piece of paper. “You’re honor something has just came to my attention that I need to look at for the trial “Tea said “Why don’t we come back tomorrow morning “The Judge said “Yes”Tea said “Yes”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment