Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 ch 60

“Family Part 2 ch 60”

At Genevieve-Skye And Skylar and Luis and Laurel and Lucas and Nikolas were their trying to help Genevieve who was worrying about her children.Genevieve pick up young Skye doll that was her favorite one when Skylar came by. “Genevieve “Skylar said “I'm so scared what if I don't see them anymore,The another day a boy at Skye's school called her the R word and we we're just deal with that and what's going on with Daddy and I”Genevieve said “What is going on”Skylar ask “He told me not to call him Daddy anymore and I'm not in the will anymore “Genevieve said “I'm sorry “Skylar said “I don't care anymore I just want my children back “Genevieve said

“Nana, Don't you think we sure call the cops “Nikolas Alexander ask “You're Grandfather is going to bring the children home, Just trust him, I know it's been hard right now but Lorenzo loves Genevieve their a difference between being upset and not loving a child anymore “Skye said “I just hope your right “Nikolas Alexander said “Me too”Skye said

On the Docks-Sunday Rose was crying for whatever reason she was worrying about A’dore Belle when Kylie came by. “Sunday Rose, Are you okay “Kylie ask “No I'm not, Someone kidnapped the twin and A’dora Belle “Sunday Rose said “I'm sorry, Do The Police have a lead “Kylie ask “No my Papa wants to take care of this”Sunday Rose said “I'm sure you're Papa will fine them”Kylie said “I hope so”Sunday Rose said “You're a great sister to worrying about them”Kylie said “Kylie, We have been seen each other for a while now, I need to tell you a secret about A’dora Belle she not my sister, She my daughter my mother is raising her”Sunday Rose said “Oh, Why did you give her up “Kylie ask “My old boyfriend raped me and A’Dora Belle is the result , I don't know why I'm worrying about her she not my daughter, I never holding her or anything “Sunday Rose said “You are just human that's all”Kylie said “Are you upset “Sunday Rose ask “No it was you're choice “Kylie said “Thanks you”Sunday Rose said “Let me walk you home “Kylie said he took Sunday Rose hand.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment