Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 20

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 20”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Tea was talking to Lorenzo and Sierra Rose.”Does anyone know you’re here”Tea ask “No, I haven’t even see my brother and sister,Just you and Grandmother who force me to come home “Sierra Rose said “Yes because it’s so hard for you to be here helping you're own father “Lorenzo said Sierra Rose give him a look.”Here what we are going to do,You will tell the court you just arrived this morning,You will go to the court by yourself “Tea said “I just don’t want to be changed with perjury,I’m my children only parent “Sierra Rose said “We will not let that happened,You sure leave “Tea said “I’ll call the driver “Lorenzo said he made a phone call. “Tea,Thanks for helping my father “Sierra Rose said “It’s What Family does”Tea said Lorenzo hang up the phone.”The driver is here “Lorenzo said “I will read the note in the car “Sierra rose said “Then destroy it”Tea said “Yes”Sierra Rose said she left..”Lorenzo,Are you worrying about this “Tea ask “No you’re a great lawyer who can win this “Lorenzo said “I will “Tea said as Skye came into the room.”Skye ,You’re back,We sure go”Tea said “Alright “Skye said

At Josslyn-Josslyn was getting ready for the trial when Sabrina came into the room.”Josslyn,How are you doing? I know this is hard “Sabrina said “Yes it is,I feel so alone without my parents here and Michael and Morgan,I have a feeling Lorenzo was behind the car accident of Morgan”Josslyn said “Are you going to try to prove that to “Sabrina ask “Yes after the trial no matter what happened I’m going to go after Lorenzo about my brother death “Josslyn said as Bobbie came into the room, “Josslyn,I miss you're brother too but don’t,I can’t lose you too ,This family has been thought a lot”Bobbie said “I will be careful,I just owe it to my brother to bring justice to my brother death”Josslyn said “I understand you’re pain but I can’t lose you “Bobbie said “I know”Josslyn said

At The Courthouse-Alexis was set up when Kristina came into the courthouse.”Mother,Are you sure you can do this”Kristina ask “Yes I can do this for Jax “Alexis said “What about Julian “Kristina ask “It’s over between us”Alexis said “I’m sorry Mother “Kristina said “It’s okay,I can’t fall apart before the trial”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment