Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 14

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 14”
In Florida-A hotel room-Monica and Alan were in a room, “Alan,I want to help orphans home and foster home when we get back home “Monica said “I think that’s a great idea,Monica were you hurt in the orphanage “Alan ask “Was I abused? Yes,I was and by Gail first husband Monica said “I remember you telling me about Gail husband,I’m sorry you were going through that “Alan said “Thanks,Me too”Monica said “Maybe we could foster a child”Alan said “Yes I like that idea”Monica said “Me too “Alan said

At Port Charles-At The Police station-Lorenzo was in his cell when Skye came by.”Lorenzo,I have an outfit for you “Skye said “Thanks,How are you holding up”Lorenzo ask “I’m good and so will you,You will get bail”Skye said “I hope so”Lorenzo said he came by the bars. “You’re Mother went to get Sierra Rose she will be home soon”Skye said “Good,Then we can deal with her “Lorenzo said as a cop came by. “Can I get dress for court”Lorenzo ask “Yes”The cop said Lorenzo went with the cop..

At The Courthouse-AJ was their when Skye came by. “Skye,How are you Holding up”AJ ask “Not good but I’m trying for my husband sake “Skye said “Lorenzo lucky to have you “AJ said “I’m the lucky one “Skye said as Lila Rae and Grace came by.”I’m glad you’re both here “Skye said “Mother it’s going to be okay “Lila Rae said “Yes”Skye said

Alexis and Ric came into the courtroom and Tea . “I will destroy you both! Tea yelled “We will win this case “Alexis said as Skye and Lila Rae and AJ and Grace and Josslyn and Spencer and Ned and Tracy as Lorenzo cans in with a cop holding him and a judge.

“Lorenzo Alcazar,Under arrest for the murder of Jax Jax,How do you plead”The Judges Ask “Not guilty “Lorenzo said “You’re honor we have evidence that Lorenzo killed Jasper Jack and Lorenzo has jet and connection all over the world he could skip town”Alexis said “You’re honor ,Mrs, Davis has a personality connected to this case she was married to the deceased and sure be off the case “Tea said “We will decide that when it goes to court ,Bail is set at Ten millions dollars “The Judges said the case was over for now..

 Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment