Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7ch 43

“All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch 43”
At Grace-Grace was looking at her computer. “This has to work “Grace said she took her computer and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose was alone in the living room she got up to get some tea and look in the tea case and couldn’t find the tea she like. “Ann,Maid,What is you're name “Sierra Rose ask as she walked to go into the kitchen and fell on the floor and was knocked unconscious when Lorenzo came into the room.”Sierra Rose! Lorenzo yelled he try to wake her up but it didn’t help as Skye and the children came into the room. “Mommy! Preston yelled “Preston,Bliss,Cecil,I know this look scary but right now I need you to be so strong and go into the movie room and watch a movie and listen to the nanny “Skye said “Yes Nana”Bliss said they left.”I called 911”Lorenzo said “”What happened,Sierra Rose “Skye Ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said as an ambulance came in. “Our daughter fell,She had brain cancer “Skye said “Let’s take her to General Hospital “The man said

At Lila Rae/Ian-Lila Rae was looking at her computer when Ian came into the room. “How was you're day “Ian ask “My sister came over she wants me to be her children guardian and I say yes,When I sure of ask you before I say yes “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,It’s okay,I understand why you want to do this “Ian said “Thanks,I was looking up surrogate mother ,What do you think about it”Lila Rae ask “I like it,We could do that”Ian said “Yes we could “Lila Rae said as her phone rang it was Skye. “I will be their”Lila Rae said she hang up the phone. “My sister in the hospital “Lila Rae said they left..

At General Hospital- Grace was showing Robin and Patrick what she found. “This surgery is dangerous “Patrick said “But it could work for My Aunt”Grace said “Yes”Robin said “It has to be worth it”Grace said as the ambulance came in with Sirens Rose and Skye and Lorenzo were by her, “Sierra Rose fell she not waking up “Lorenzo said “Let’s go look at her”Robin said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment