Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 63

“Family Part 2 ch 63”
At The Skye's-A room-Ava and Julian Jr were locked inside and it was getting hot in the room. “It's so hot in here”Julian Jr said “This is all you're Grandfather fault! See this is what this family that you wanted to meet is like “Ava said “This wouldn't happen if you didn't kidnapped Genevieve children “Julian Jr said “This wasn't me, You know who is doing this”Ava said “Yes I know “Julian Jr said Ava and Julian Jr were feeling hot and feel to the floor.

At Genevieve-Genevieve and Sunday Rose we're eating a little and Lorenzo and Skye we're talking.

“I have Ava and Julian Jr in a room in the Skye's and soon then will talk”Lorenzo said “How”Skye ask “I know how to make people talk , I sure go”Lorenzo said “Be careful”Skye said “I will “Lorenzo said

“Genevieve, We will bring you're children home to you”Luis said “Thanks you, Be careful both of you”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. “We sure go”Lorenzo said “Be careful”Genevieve said “I will and soon you will have you're children back in you're arms”Lorenzo said Luis and John and Lorenzo left. “Sunday Rose, Are you okay “Genevieve ask “I do finally feel something for A’dora Bella but I know she better off with you “Sunday Rose said “I'm glad you feel something towards A’dora Bella I been worrying about you “Genevieve said she touch Sunday Rose hair.  “I know”Sunday Rose said as Alan came in.

“Grandfather “Genevieve said “Genevieve, I just heard about the children, How are you holding up “Alan ask Genevieve got up . “I'm trying, Daddy has a lean “Genevieve said “You sure call the cops “Alan said “Maybe I sure “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment