Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch 25

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 25”
At The Courtroom-The Judge chambers-Tea came to talk to The Judges, “You’re honor,I came to show you some evidence I came across “Tea said she show it to the judge. “How could this be”The Judges Ask “I would like to show this in court tomorrow “Tea said “You May”The Judges said Tea left the office and ran into Alexis.”How does it feeling losing to me? Tea ask “I’m not losing ,I’m just getting started “Alexis said “I will win this”Tea said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in with the children and Sierra Rose,She was upset with the way Skye talk to her. The children left the room. “Mother ,Why were you so upset? I was just telling Josslyn about my marriage,Sex is nothing to be ashamed of “Sierra Rose said “I raised you to not talk like that in public “Skye said “You always made it like sex was something to be ashamed of! Even when I was raped! Sierra Rose yelled “That’s not true! I helped you deal with “Skye said “By sending me to a therapist and support my decision to have an abortion but that’s it! Sierra Rose yelled “I don’t know what you remember but you are remember all wrong! I support you're decision not to press charges! Skye yelled “Talking about sex isn’t wrong! Sierra Rose yelled and left, “What is going on with her”Skye ask “I don’t know “Lorenzo said “I’m a prune about sex”Skye ask “No,You were right about talking like that in public “Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Julian was their with Tea and Alexis was their with Diana they were going over the divorce papers. “This is going to be a easy divorce you have no property to divide or any money or children ,Since you both had separate account their no reason to spill the money “Diana said “Yes you just need to sign it”Tea said they sign the paper..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment