Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 48

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6.ch 48”
 At The Quartermaine hotel-Ballroom-Lila Rae and Ian wedding . “Daddy,What’s going on”Lila Rae ask “You're sister and the children are missing “Lorenzo said “No,Do you think that something happened to them”Lila Rae ask “I don’t know “Lorenzo said Skye came by.”I haven’t seen Sierra Rose “Skye said “Let’s check the house,I’m sorry Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “No it’s okay “Lila Rae said they left..

“Monica,Is their a opening at the hospital for another doctor “Sarah ask “Come tomorrow to the hospital and we can talk “Monica said “Thanks “Sarah said

Alan went by Lila Rae,”Lila Rae,I would like to dance with my Granddaughter “Alan said “Sure”Lila Rae said they dance, “You look beautiful,Our you happy “Alan ask “Yes,Grandfather I’m happy “Lila Rae said “Good”Alan said Sarah and Ian were dancing. “Ian,I’m glad you’re happy “Sarah said “Me too,I love Lila Rae”Ian said “Good “Sarah said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came running in the House and look into Sierra Rose room everything was empty. “No,How did she do this without us knowing “Skye ask “I don’t know,We have to fine her “Lorenzo said “Maybe we just need to give Sierra Rose some space “Skye said as the maid came into the room.”I have a letter for you ,From Mrs.Cassadine”The maid said she give it to Skye. “Dear Mother,Daddy, Don’t worry about me ,I’m going to be fine ,Daddy please give me some space like you did Lila Rae”Love Sierra Rose “Skye said “Lorenzo ,Sierra Rose is right ,You give Lila Rae space now give Sierra Rose “Skye said “Find ,She come home soon when she run out of money “Lorenzo said “What did you do”Skye ask “I don’t trust Cal when it come to money,So I’m in Changed Of Sierra Rose financial “Lorenzo said “How did you get Sierra Rose into agreeing with that”Skye ask “I didn’t “Lorenzo said “You trick our daughter”Skye ask “I had no choice “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,This is just one of the life lessons Sierra Rose is going to learn “Skye said “I guess so”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment