Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch. 44

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 44”
At The Quartermaine Hotel-Sierra Rose was having dinner with Cal. “Thanks for rescuing me from my parents house without anyone seeing us”Sierra Rose said “You’re Welcome,Besides I remember all the secrets passway in you're father house “Cal said “Yes Daddy never close them,But I’m sure his bodyguards will tell Daddy where I’m “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose ,You are adult and now you sure be in control of you're life”Cal said “Yes I sure,Cal Let’s go somewhere else “Sierra Rose said “Sure”Cal said he smile at Sierra Rose.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Julian we’re talking.”Lorenzo ,I don’t think we should go into a custody case ,We need to keep peace between each other and keep share Lorenzo the 3 where it is “Julian said “Alexis told you she think I killed Jax”Lorenzo said “Did you”Julian ask “Julian,I know Alexis is you're wife but you’re loyalty mean more to me then you’re marriage “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,I love Alexis and I don’t want you to get caught either “Julian said “I will not get caught “Lorenzo said as the bodyguard came into the room. “What! Lorenzo yelled “Sorry to interpret,You’re daughter left with Cal”The bodyguard said “What! Where did they go? Lorenzo yelled “The Hotel “The bodyguard said “Get the car now! Lorenzo yelled the bodyguard left.. “Lorenzo,Why don’t you just let Sierra Rose and Cal be alone “Julian ask “Because! Lorenzo yelled he left.

At The Quartermaine hotel -Sierra Rose and Cal were in bed together. “It was beautiful,Just like last time “Cal said “Yes when we made our son”Sierra Rose said “Yes,Sierra Rose,I have always love you “Cal said “I don’t love Grayson anymore and I’m ready to move on”Sierra Rose said “I’m glad to hear that and I can make you happy “Cal said “I believe you can”Sierra Rose said they share a kiss..as Lorenzo kick the door in. “Sierra Rose! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy! Why are you here! Acting like I’m a teenager! Sierra Rose yelled “Get out of bed! Let’s go home!  Lorenzo yelled he went by Sierra Rose, “No! I’m not going anywhere with you! Sierra Rose yelled as Cal got up and put on a blanket. “You’re daughter and I are adults and we have nothing apologized for “Cal said Sierra Rose pull out her cell phone and text Skye..

The Lobby-Skye was about to leave when she look at her cell phone and saw the text from Sierra Rose and went up the stairs.

Sierra Rose room-Lorenzo was still in the room upstairs and Sierra Rose was in bed and Cal was wearing a robe. “Sierra Rose,We can talk about this at home,Now put on a robe and get into you're chair”Lorenzo said he was holding a robe  as Skye came into the room. “What is going on here! Skye yelled “Cal and I made love and Daddy flopped out!  Sierra Rose yelled “Lorenzo,Let’s go into the hallway and let Cal and Sierra Rose get dressed “Skye said She took Lorenzo hand and give Sierra Rose a look and went into the hallway.

“I don’t know why Daddy acting like this “Sierra Rose said “I know “Cal said he helped Sierra Rose get dressed. “Sierra Rose,I have an idea “Cal said

In the hallway-Lorenzo and Skye were talking. “Lorenzo,Sierra Rose isn’t a teenage she can slept with whoever she wants “Skye said “Cal is used her to get to Sierra Rose money his broke”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,You’re overarching “Skye said “No I’m not”Lorenzo said he knock on the door and came into the room,  Sierra Rose and Cal were dressed. “Let’s go home “Lorenzo said “Sierra Rose,I will call you”Cal said Sierra Rose smile at Cal .

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment