Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 74

“Family Part 2 ch 74”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo and Skye were on their way to see Genevieve when Blair came by. “I'm sorry about you're grandson, If you need anything “Blair said “Thank you”Skye said “Yes Blair that is nice of you, We are going to see our daughter “Lorenzo said as Alan came by. “Lorenzo, Skye, How is John”Alan ask “His paralyzed and I think his anger “Skye said “We will help him and Genevieve both of their life have changed “Alan said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Do you have the outfit that Lorenzo Jr was wearing? Genevieve wants a DNA test on it”Alan ask “The Police have it “Lorenzo said “I will ask them , Genevieve needs proof “Alan said “Yes she does, We are going to see her”Skye said Lorenzo and Skye left.

“I'm sorry about what's going on to you're family “Blair said “This is you're family too,,I'm sorry we haven't spend time with each other “Alan said “It's okay”Blair said as Tracy and Paul came by. “Alan, How is Genevieve “Tracy ask “She going to need a lot of support on this , Paul I need a favor from you”Alan said “Anything “Paul said “Genevieve wants a DNA test on Lorenzo Jr outfit The Police have it , We don't have a body”Alan said “I will make sure that's done and we put Julian away “Paul said “Good,John was shot and is paralyzed “Alan said “This isn't going to be good”Paul said “A mob war could start”Tracy said “I hope not “Alan said

At Genevieve room-Genevieve was holding her daughter's and Nikolas Alexander and Sunday Rose and Skylar were with her when Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Mother, Daddy, How is John”Genevieve ask “John is paralyzed”Skye said “No, This is my fault “Genevieve said “No it's not,John doesn't blame you”Lorenzo said “Who shot John”Genevieve ask “The cops”Lorenzo said “Genevieve, How are you doing “Skye ask “I want to go home “Genevieve said “Are you sure “Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said as Harrison came in.”Genevieve, I'm sorry I was in surgery “Harrison said “It's okay, I want to go home “Genevieve said as Tracy came in. “Genevieve, I'm sorry about you're son just remember you are a Quartermaine and will get through it you are strong “Tracy said “Thank you Aunt Tracy “Genevieve said “Paul and I are here for you, His on the phone to get a DNA test on the outfit “Tracy said “Thanks you , Where is Julian did he die “Genevieve ask “No, Genevieve I have to tell you the surgery I was in I had to operate on Julian. I'm a doctor first. I'm sorry “Harrison said “I want him alive right now”Genevieve said “Let the cops handed him”Skye said “Yes Mother “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment