Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 40

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 40”
At Lila Rae/Ian Lila Rae was doing some work at home when Sierra Rose came into the room. “Lila Rae,Can we talk”Sierra Rose ask “Sure “Lila Rae said Sierra Rose sit down. “Sierra Rose, Do you need anything “Lila Rae ask “Yes,I need you to be my children guardian if I don’t make this”Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose,You’re going to beat this “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae this is the second time I have it,It’s not looking good and I need someone to take care of my children “Sierra Rose said “Alright,I will do it, I promise to take care of you're children “Lila Rae said “I know you will ,Just like you took care of me,You been a great sister “Sierra Rose said “You too “Lila Rae said “I sure go”Sierra Rose said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan we’re talking, “I came up with a name for the orphanage,Emily Dawn orphanage “Monica said “I like it,It’s going to be a great orphanage “Alan said “Yes it is”Monica said “Soon we will be foster parents “Alan said “Yes “Monica said

At Tea-Tea was reading when there was a knock on the door it was Sierra Rose. “Aunt Tea,Can I come in”Sierra Rose ask Sierra Rose came into the room. “I’m sorry about the cancer “Tea said “Thanks ,I need you're help,I need to draw up a will “Sierra Rose said “Sure I will help you”Tea said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment