Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 40

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 40”
At The Quartermaine hotel-A Hotel room-Lila Rae was showing Sierra Rose her dress. “Lila Rae,It’s beautiful “Sierra Rose said “Thanks,I have you're dress here it’s finish”Lila Rae said she show Sierra Rose her dress,”It’s beautiful “Sierra Rose said ‘I’m glad you're better “Lila Rae said “Thanks,I’m trying to get my life back, I want to move out but Daddy is stopping me”Sierra Rose said “Don’t Let him”Lila Rae said “I do have a date for the wedding “Sierra Rose said “Who “Lila Rae ask “Cal”Sierra Rose said “That’s great “Lila Rae said “Yes,I need my life back “Sierra Rose said “Yes you do”Lila Rae said

On the Dock-Lorenzo was on the docks when Tracy came by.”I’m so glad that Sierra Rose is better,It’s nice to have Sierra Rose back”Tracy said “Back where”Lorenzo ask “Sierra Rose is coming back to the shopping center ,She was well missed their “Tracy said “That’s great “Lorenzo said he wasn’t happy about it and left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Lila Rae and Sierra Rose came back into the ballroom. “Mother ,It looks so great “Lila Rae said “You’re wedding is going to be perfect “Skye said as Lorenzo came into the room. “Daddy,What do you think of the ballroom “Lila Rae ask Sierra Rose look at Lorenzo and could tell he was upset. “It’s beautiful,Do you need anything “Lorenzo ask “No ,I think we are all set for tomorrow,Mother and Sierra Rose Thanks for coming “Lila Rae said “You’re Welcome,We will see you tomorrow “Skye said “Yes,See you Then”Lorenzo said he went behind Sierra Rose wheelchair . “Daddy,I can push myself “Sierra Rose said “It’s faster this way “Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment