Monday, December 30, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 86

“Family Part 2 ch 86”
At General Hospital-Julian Jr and Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Skylar and Emily and Nikolas and Luis and John and Laurel and Nikolas Alexander and Sunday Rose were their waiting on news about Julian. “Julian, I know this is hard for you , No matter what his you're father and you love him, You can hate what he does but still love him”Genevieve said “I do love him”Julian Jr said Genevieve touch his hair. “Of course you do “Genevieve said she hug her son for the first time.

“Julian Jr and Genevieve are going to be close “Skye said “I guess so”Lorenzo said he didn't like it.

Genevieve was with her son when Harrison came by. “What's going on”Harrison ask “Julian failed in court “Genevieve said “Wow”Harrison said “I just wish he would tell us where my son body is “Genevieve said Monica and Alan came by. “Julian didn't make it”Monica said “Can I see my father “Julian Jr ask “Yes”Alan said “Do you want me to go with you”Genevieve ask “Yes, I could use the support “Julian Jr said they left.

“I'm so glad his dead”Nikolas said “Me too”Emily said “I just wish Lorenzo Jr was here “Nikolas said “We all do”Emily said

Ric came out of the elevator and went by Lorenzo. “So Lorenzo did you do this “Ric ask as Paul came by. “Ric , We will not be looking into this case “Paul said “Yes sir”Ric said and left. “Thanks, But I didn't kill him “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment