Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 28

“All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch 28”
At The Courthouse -Lorenzo trial-Skye and Lila Rae and Sierra Rose,Alan,Monica ,Rae and AJ,Julian,Juanita were on Lorenzo side when Josslyn,Bobbie,Ned were on Alexis side and Ric was behind her.

Tea was by Lorenzo.”You’re honor I have some evidence to bring into the court ,I have evidence that Jax is alive in a hospital in the Uk”Tea said “You’re honor ‘Alexis said Tea show the judge the evidence. “The DNA test say Jax on it,We have no body,I see no reason why this can’t be Jax”The Judges said “You’re honor anyone can change this “Alexis said “I want to call the hospital “The Judges said he called the hospital in the UK and put it on speaker. “I’m a Judges in Port Charles,Do you have an patient name Jasper Jack “The Judges Ask “Yes his in a coma,He was in a car accident “The doctor said everyone was in shocked. “Thanks you “The Judges said and hang up the phone.”Well since no murder took place,Case is dismissed”The Judges said “Yes “Skye said she went by Lorenzo. “It’s Over”Lorenzo said as Alexis came by.”It’s not over,I’m going after full custody of Lorenzo The 3! I will win that one for sure,I’m sure you just paid the doctor in the Uk,I don’t get you Skye how you could be so cold to Jax “Alexis said “Jax wasn’t a great husband to be”Skye said as Josslyn came by. “It’s not over,I will prove that’s not my father and you had something to do with Morgan dead”Josslyn said and left.

“Daddy “Lila Rae said “Let’s go home “Lorenzo said Sierra Rose wasn’t feeling good and left with her parents.

Josslyn and Bobbie were in the hallway. “Josslyn,You are scary me,I understand you’re angry but you have to be careful,I can’t lose you either “Bobbie said as Alexis came by.”Josslyn,I’m going to UK,Do you want to go with me “Alexis ask “Yes I have to see if that’s my father “Josslyn said “Be careful “Bobbie said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment