Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 42

“All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 42”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose came into the living room from seeing Lila Rae and saw a hope chest that was on the floor it was hers that was saved from the fire. Sierra Rose opening it and pull out a photo album from when she was pregnant with the twins as Bliss and Cecil came into the room, “Bliss,Cecil,I want to show you something ,This is picture you're father took turned my pregnancy with both of you “Sierra Rose said she show them a picture of Sierra Rose pregnant. “That’s when you carried us”Bliss said “Yes “Sierra Rose said “Mother,How did you end up pregnant “Cecil ask Sierra Rose look at her children she never wanted to lie to her children.”Well the mother and Daddy make love then the mother gets pregnant “Sierra Rose said as Skye and Lorenzo came in with Preston. “So a man and woman make love to get pregnant,What’s making love”Cecil ask “You are a curious little girl”Sierra Rose said “Well What is it”Cecil Ask “Why don’t you go get some lemonade “Skye ask the children left. “Sierra Rose,I never told you how to parented but the children our young to know about sex”Skye said “I may never get to tell them when they are older, I wasn’t planning on it ,I just wanted to show them pictures “Sierra Rose said “You will get that chance “Lorenzo said Sierra Rose pull out another album and opened it. “Sierra Rose “Skye said “It’s a photo album of CJ,Cal would mail me pictures of him and I would put them in a album and it had a letter in it”Sierra Rose said Skye sit by Sierra Rose and they look at it. “CJ And I we’re getting close in London “Sierra Rose said “That’s good “Skye said Lorenzo went into his office and made a phone call.”I need to fine CJ now and Cal it’s time my daughter ends her marriage “Lorenzo said he hang up His phone.

Sierra Rose was looking at more pictures when Preston came into the room. “Mother,Do you have a picture of me”Preston ask “Yes when you were little “Sierra Rose said he sit by Preston and they look at Preston photos album it was picture of him as a baby..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment