Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 35

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 35”
At Ric/Kate-Ric and Katie we’re having breakfast with Richard and Emma and Mallory. “I’m glad you could come “Katie said “We are too,How is the company going “Emma ask “Great,Skye still help us,It’s been a successful company “Katie said “Good “Emma said “Father,How is Work? Richard ask “Well after losing the case of you're stepfather It was good for Alexis and I career “Ric said “Father, I know it was a big loss for you but just let it go”Richard said “I cannot I don’t believe that’s Jax in the Uk”Ric said as Richard phone rang,”Mother,I’m with Father,Alright I’ll be there “Richard said he hang up the phone.”Mother,Called a Family meeting she say it’s important “Richard said “It’s okay “Katie said “Thanks Katie for this lovely breakfast,Father we will talk later “Richard said “Yes”Ric said they left. “Ric,I understand you’re upset about the way the court turned out but if you go after Lorenzo you could die”Katie said to Ric. “I’ll be careful “Ric said “Good you have a lot to live for “Katie said

On the Docks-Lila Rae and Ian were their ,Lila Rae was upset about the adoption agency. “I can’t believe that after everything I stood by Daddy and now it’s cost me a child ,Us a child “Lila Rae said “There are another ways to get a child we could go overseas “Ian said “Yes,We could “Lila Rae said her phone rang. “Lila Rae,Yes Mother “Lila Rae said “Mother called a family meeting “Lila Rae said “Can you do this”Ian ask “Yes Lila Rae said they left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was looking at all the work that needs to get done for the orphanage when Evan came into the room, “Grandmother,What are you up too “Evan ask “You're Grandfather and I are going to open a orphanage “Monica said “Really? What brought this on”Evan Ask “I was adopted too,For years I spent my childhood in a orphanage “Monica said “Wow,I didn’t know,I think this is a wonderful idea and if you need any help I will help you”Evan said “Thanks,It feels good to do this for another and this is going to be a clean one and staff that cares “Monica said “Good “Evan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment