Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 36

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 36”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came home in the middle of the night and wiped the blood off his hands as Sierra Rose wheel herself in the den she was about to go in and stop. Lorenzo bodyguard came into the room. “Sir It’s Take care of”He said “Good,No one better find it”Lorenzo said “They will not”He said “This Time Jax isn’t coming back “Lorenzo said Sierra Rose push herself back to her room not knowing that her bracelet fell off and on the floor.Lorenzo heard something and went by the door to Sierra Rose room and peek into her room and saw Sierra Rose in her wheelchair it was by her bed. Lorenzo came into the room.”Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said he came by her and know she saw him come home. “Daddy,Why are you here “Sierra Rose ask “I saw you're light on,Why are you up so late “Lorenzo ask “Daddy,I’m not a child I don’t have a bedtime but I had a hard time sleeping “Sierra Rose said Lorenzo touch Sierra Rose face,,”I know you saw me come in”Lorenzo said “Yes I did ,I want to get some water “Sierra Rose said “I hope you show me some loyalty “Lorenzo said “Of cause Daddy I don’t want you to go to jail “Sierra Rose said “You better forget what you saw”Lorenzo said “I do”Sierra Rose said “Good,Let me helps you in to bed”Lorenzo said “The nurse can”Sierra Rose said “No”Lorenzo said he pull Sierra Rose out of the wheelchair and into bed and cover her up. “Goodnight Princess “Lorenzo said “Daddy,I know we disagree but I do love you”Sierra Rose said ‘I know,I love you too”Lorenzo said he left the room and close the door..

Skye and Lorenzo bedroom-Skye was in her bed worrying about Lorenzo who came into the room.Skye got up.”Lorenzo,You’re Alright “Skye said she hug him. “Yes I’m find “Lorenzo said “Did you kill him”Skye ask “Skye “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,I want to know and I’m you're wife,I cannot testify “Skye said “I killed him,This Time Jax will not come this time “Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said she cried a little. Lorenzo wiped her tears. “Don’t cry for him”Lorenzo said “I sure not,Jax told me today that he use me to get to you “Skye said “He wanted to destroy us”Lorenzo said “Yes I felt so use”Skye said “Don’t,It wasn’t you're fault “Lorenzo said they share a kiss and made love for the first time since Skye affair with Jax..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment