Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 3

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 3”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring a drink when Lila Rae and Skye and Richard came into the room. “Daddy,Why The Family meeting “Lila Rae ask “It’s about you're sister ,Has anyone heard from Sierra Rose “Lorenzo ask “No”Richard said “No”Lila Rae said “I think we can try to reach you're sister,Cal has a place in London,If we say it’s a family emergency she may come out”Lorenzo said “What kind of family emergency “Richard ask “We could say that Grace is sick,Sierra Rose loves Grace so much “Lorenzo said “Yes but not this ,Daddy you can’t use my daughter “Lila Rae said “Lorenzo,Just let Sierra Rose go”Skye said

At The Lake House -Outside-Police we’re digging the grass up as Alexis and Ric came by.”Did you find anything “Ric ask “No”The office said “We have to find something,If Lorenzo killed Jax I want to bring him to justice “Alexis said “What kind of evidence do you have “Ric ask “Just the Secretary who witnessed something “Alexis said “We are at a dead end ,I want to bring Lorenzo down too”Ric said “Yea,I just have a feeling that Lorenzo did this”Alexis said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re alone.”Lorenzo,I miss our daughter too but we just need to let Sierra Rose go”Skye said “It just took Sierra Rose a long time to recover and now she did and just leave like this”Lorenzo said “I know it hurt “Skye said “Yes it did”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was sitting down looking at a picture when Alan came into the room and sit by her . “Who is that”Alan ask “It’s me and a another orphan in one of my many foster homes that I lived in”Monica said “What’s her name”Alan ask “Ann”Monica said “What is going on”Alan ask “I just been thinking about my past”Monica said “Do you want to fine Ann”Alan ask “I got a phone call today from Ann daughter she passed away and Ann wanted to go to the funeral “Monica said “Where it at”Alan ask “Florida “Monica said “Then Let’s go to Florida,We can take as much time as you want “Alan said “Alan,My past isn’t that pretty “Monica said “I love you,I don’t care about you're past”Alan said “Then Let’s go”Monica said they share a kiss..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment