Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 36

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 36”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo had open the door it was Ian and Lila Rae. “Daddy “Lila Rae said in a angry tone, “Lila Rae,Why are you upset with me”Lorenzo ask “We were at an adoption agency this morning and because of you and you're work I can’t adopt! Lila Rae yelled as Skye came into the room. “Lila Rae,Ian I’m sorry that you can’t adopt because of my lifestyle,Maybe overseas you can have better luck”Lorenzo said “I hate when you’re lifestyle hurt us“Lila Rae said “Me too,I’m sorry about it”Lorenzo said “Lila Rae,Ian I’m sorry “Skye said “Thanks,What is the meeting about “Lila Rae ask they went into the den as Richard and Emma came into the room, “What’s going on? Mother are you leaving Him?Richard ask “Richard,I’m going to get Sierra Rose “Skye said she left the room, “Richard ,You’re Mother and I are forever “Lorenzo said

Sierra Rose was in her room looking out the window thinking what would happen to her children if she died, “Sierra Rose,Lila Rae and Richard are here”Skye said “Oh Mother,I have a lot to do”Sierra Rose said as she look at Skye, “You will get it done,You’re going to beat this “Skye said “I don’t know “Sierra Rose said they went into the living room. “Does anyone need a drink “Lorenzo ask “No What’s going on “Lila Rae ask as Skye and Sierra Rose came into the room. “I have some news,I haven’t told my children yet but my cancer is back like a old friend it never goes away,Now it’s in my brain”Sierra Rose said “No”Emma said “No sis,Is there any treatment for it”Richard ask “Yes I’m going to do chemotherapy and radiation but I don’t know if it will work “Sierra Rose said “It’s going too,You are going to beat this “Skye said “Yes,We are going to help you though this”Lila Rae said “Thanks,I need to go to my first chemotherapy “Sierra Rose said “I’ll go with you”Skye said they left. “Daddy,I’m sorry I was mad at you”Lila Rae said “You have every right to be upset “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,I’m sorry about this”Richard said “I know you love you're little sister “Lorenzo said “Yes I do”Richard said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment