Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 ch 24

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 24”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Tea and Juanita and Julian we’re talking to Skye and Lorenzo.”I found Jax,His alive “Julian said “Julian “Lorenzo said “It’s true,I found him in a hospital in the UK”,His in a coma “Julian said he show Lorenzo the paper, “It has Jax DNA on it”Lorenzo said “Yes”Julian said “Is this true or did you fake it”Skye ask “Does it matter! It will help Lorenzo out of this “Julian said “I will take the evidence “Tea said “This is good “Juanita said “Yes we are winning “Tea said “Good,Sierra Rose testify helped “Juanita said as Sierra Rose came into the room. “We sure go,Everyone be on time tomorrow at ten “Tea said and left with Juanita. “Julian,Thanks for this”Lorenzo said “I told you I would help”Julian said “How are you and Alexis with this”Skye ask “We our getting a divorce “Julian said “I would say I’m sorry but I’m not”Lorenzo said Julian left. “Now that I’m done testify,Can I take my children to the park?Sierra Rose ask “Yes,Why don’t we all go “Lorenzo ask “Find”Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose,You have came through for me,Thanks you”Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra Rose on the cheek.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Bobbie and Josslyn we’re having dinner.”We are losing.I wonder what Tea got from Julian “Josslyn said “Josslyn ,Whatever happened will not change the love you’re father had for you or you had for him”Bobbie said “I’m just so angry “Josslyn said “It’s not good about you're anger you need to fix it”Bobbie said “I will,I need to go”Josslyn said “Call me Anytime “Bobbie said Josslyn left. Bobbie was worrying about her granddaughter when Monica came by. “Bobbie “Monica said “How was you're trip”Bobbie ask “Good,I’m going to open a orphanage here”Monica said “That’s great “Bobbie said “How Josslyn doing “Monica ask “Not good ,I’m worrying about her”Bobbie said “I’m sorry about what Josslyn is going through “Monica said “Me too”Bobbie said

At The Park-Sierra Rose and Skye and Lorenzo were their watching the children when Josslyn came by. “How dare both of you,Skye and Sierra Rose you helped you're father kill my ! Skye you did it because of you're love for Lorenzo,Sierra Rose you are helping you're father because you’re upset that Grayson and I had an affair!! Grayson and I would of been together if he was still alive ! Josslyn yelled “You and Grayson were just a affair ,He loved me! Did you and Grayson ever make love in another place besides the bedroom! Different positions! No that was Grayson and I! Sierra Rose yelled “Sierra Rose! Enough! We don’t talk about this in public ,You’re children can heard this! Skye yelled “Yes Mother “Sierra Rose said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said they called the children and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment