Monday, December 30, 2019

Family Part 2> Ch 84

“Family part ch 84”
At The house-Lorenzo and Skye were looking downstairs for clues on Lorenzo Jr. “Skye, I don't think we are going to find anything on our grandson “Lorenzo said “I agree but I'm worrying about our daughter if we don't, I think Genevieve is ahead towards a breakdown “Skye said “I think so too”Lorenzo said “Another thing I give our daughter, I had a breakdown once “Skye said “This isn't you're fault it's Julian and I will take care of him soon”Lorenzo said “Let's go check on Genevieve “Skye said they went upstairs.

Upstairs in a room-Genevieve was thrown blankets and toys all over looking for clues on her son when Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Genevieve “Skye said “Did you find anything? Did you look outside “Genevieve ask “No, Genevieve it's time to go the trial is soon “Lorenzo said “Daddy, My son I can't give up on him”Genevieve said “Genevieve, The cops have looked everywhere too and so have my men if I could of found you're son and put him back in you're arms I would “Lorenzo said Genevieve cried. Lorenzo put on Genevieve wrap. “Let's go”Lorenzo said “I don't want too”Genevieve said “I know, But it's time”Skye said they left.

At the Courthouse-Alan and Tracy and Monica and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander and Nikolas and Emily and Laura and Luis and John and Skylar and Julian Jr and Alexis were their. “Where is mother? she wasn't at home last night either I'm worrying “Sunday Rose said “I try to get a hold of mother and Daddy too”Skylar said as Skye and Lorenzo came in with Genevieve. “Mother, You're here”Sunday Rose said she hug her. “I just had to look for something “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment