Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 76

“Family Part 2 ch 76”
At General Hospital-Julian room-Julian was lying in bed he was upset that his son wanted to be with Genevieve when Ric came in. “I hope you don't like you're freedom because now it's over! I'm going to throw you in jail for a long time for killing a child! Ric said “You will not throw me in jail “Julian said “It's either that or Lorenzo murder you for killing his grandson! Ric said as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, I will leave you alone with him! Lorenzo if you kill him I will look away! A innocent child died by that man hands”Ric said “Thanks you”Lorenzo said Ric left. Lorenzo went by Julian bed and pick up the cord. “Are you going to kill me? I'm sure you were upset when you learn that I slept with you're daughter and we have a son together “Julian said “You hurt my daughter so many times and I will kill you but not yet”Lorenzo said “My sister will come after you”Julian said “Ava died today, You have no one”Lorenzo said and left.

At John's room -John was in bed when Skye came in, “John, You're father and I want you to come stay with us”Skye said “Mother, I maybe paralyze but I can take care of myself “John said “John, Sometime you need to learn how to do all over again “Skye said “Yes I will get a nurse for that “John said “Alright, You are a great man, I love you”Skye said “I love you too”John said as Ric came in. “John , I'm sorry about my officer who shot you, There will be a investigation on what happened “Ric said “They're also going to be a lawsuit! I'm going to sue you're department so hard you will be break! Skye yelled “I'm sorry about John and you're grandson “Ric said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “I was just telling Ric how we are going to sue the station”Skye said “I will go”Ric said and left. “Mother, We don't need a lawsuit, I have money “John said “Yes and I need Ric on my side right now”Lorenzo said “Find. Did you take care of Julian “Skye ask “Not yet”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve-Genevieve came in she was carrying Skye and A'dora Belle Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander and Julian Jr and Skylar. “Genevieve, Do you want me to make you something to eat”Skylar ask “No thanks, I just want to be alone right now , I”m going to take the girls upstairs and lay down, Julian I will show you a room “Genevieve said “Thanks for let me stay , I’m sorry about what Julian did”Julian Jr said “It's not you're father about who you father is”Genevieve said Genevieve and Julian Jr left. “I'm worry about mother “Nikolas Alexander said “Me too, Genevieve doesn't do go with pain”Skylar said “Can we trust Julian Jr “Sunday Rose ask “I'm going to look him up online “Nikolas Alexander said “Good, I don't trust him either “Skylar said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment