Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 11

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 11”
At The Police station-Alexis was working when Josslyn came into the station. “Is he arrested “Josslyn ask “Yes,The evidence is on our side,We will win this “Alexis said “So Daddy is dead “Josslyn ask “Yes,I’m sorry “Alexis said “Me too,Do we know where the body is? I want to buried my father “Josslyn ask “We will fine it”Alexis said “I want to see him”Josslyn said “Go ahead”Alexis said Josslyn left.

Lorenzo was in his cell thinking about how much he wanted to be free when Josslyn came by. “Did you kill my father ! Josslyn yelled “Josslyn,I love you as my daughter for years,I watch you grown up and become a beautiful woman,I thought we were family “Lorenzo said “I thought we were family too till you killed my father!! Where did you put the body”Josslyn ask “I don’t know where Jax is,I didn’t kill him”Lorenzo said as Alexis came into the room. “I finally have you! I know you had something to do with Nikolas and Hayden being killed and now you killed my best friend! Alexis yelled “I didn’t killed Nikolas and Hayden they died because the roof cave in! Lorenzo yelled as Tea came by. “Leave both of you! Tea yelled Alexis and Josslyn left.”Lorenzo,I have some good news,I’m going to ask the judge to remove Alexis from the case,She has personality feeling on this case”Tea said “Good ,Do you think you can get me off this “Lorenzo ask “Yes I can,You’re Lucky you’re sister is a great lawyer “Tea said “Yes I’m “Lorenzo said “Tomorrow you’re bail hearing “Tea said “I don’t care the cost just get me home “Lorenzo said “I will “Tea said

In London-A mansion-Sierra Rose was putting flowers in a vase she thought by living away from her family,Lorenzo a control father she would be happy but deep down she wasn’t when Juanita came into the room. “Grandmother,Why are you here “Sierra Rose ask “Your father is in trouble,We are a family who supported each other and it’s Time you come home “Juanita said “Grandmother”Sierra Rose said “I’m not arguing about this !! You will come home you're father has done enough for you! Do you understand! Juanita yelled “Yes Grandmother “Sierra Rose said “Good,I’m glad you can walk again “Juanita said “Thanks,I will go get the children “Sierra Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment